At Federal Benefits Group we’re dedicated to walking you through the confusing federal retirement process. We’ll help you fill out your retirement paperwork! Give us a call today at (877) 317-4167 and make an appointment!
If you are a federal employee and thinking about retiring, you may have some questions about the process that Office of Personnel Management Director Linda M. Springer calls the federal “retirement tsunami.” If you’ve set a retirement date and hopefully are enjoying your final days on the job, let us help with what can be an overwhelming pile of paperwork and a flood of questions.
Let us help you fill out your retirement paperwork!
Here’s a short list of the types of forms we can help you fill out correctly:
- CSRS Application for Immediate Retirement
- FERS Application for Immediate Retirement
- TSP Request for Full Withdrawal
- TSP Request for Partial Withdrawal When Separated
- Request for TSP Materials for Separated Participant
- Applying for Social Security Benefits
- Continuation of Life Insurance
At Federal Benefits Group, we can answer:
- When should I turn in my application?
- When will my checks start arriving?
- What forms do I fill out?
- How do I make a deposit or re-deposit?
- How do I buy-back my military time?
- What if I owe money to my employer when I retire?
- How do I apply to withdraw my Thrift Savings Plan funds (TSP)?
- How do I apply for Social Security retirement?
- What do I need to do to continue my health benefits?
- What do I need to do to continue my Federal Employees Group Life Insurance
- What about long-term care insurance and dental and vision benefits?
- Can I change health plans when I retire?
- How do I deal with tax withholding from my retirement checks?
- Do I receive a retirement check or are the funds deposited directly into an account I designate?
- Do I have to make new beneficiary designations when I retire?
Don’t take chances with your future and your retirement. Federal Benefits Group can provide you with the knowledge, information and advice to make the right decisions.
Call us today at (877) 317-4167 to secure your FREE counseling session appointment to review your federal benefits and retirement outlook!