Retirement is one of the most important events in life that many of us will ever experience. Attaining a comfortable retirement is an incredibly extensive process that takes practical planning and years of persistence from both a personal and financial perspective. Even after you have retired, managing the many factors of retirement is an ongoing responsibility that carries on throughout all of your golden years.
Federal Benefits Group offers a comprehensive range of retirement planning services and a dedicated and experienced staff to advise you with your retirement.
Your entire financial profile (spouse included) are very important to provide a big picture view of where you stand and what options are available to you
In addition to answering the all-important question, “When can I retire?” we can help you with:
- Determining your optimal retirement date
- Making the right benefit elections
- Organizing documents for retirement
- The income you can expect in retirement vs. your current income
- Identifying the potential gaps in your income and how to close them
- Completing your retirement paperwork
- Military deposits & re-deposits
- Optimizing Social Security
- Medicare rules for federal employees
- Evaluating Early-Outs/VERA/VISP
- FERS Special Supplement
- CSRS Offset
- Windfall Elimination/Government Pension Offset
- Survivor benefit options and converting TSP to income
- FEHB (in retirement)
- Federal long term care
- Your FEGLI benefits and costs; if you need them and what the alternatives are
- Your TSP account and withdrawal options after you leave
- Your TSP account and what funds you should chose right now
- How to know the right risk for you and what TSP funds match up
- And much, much more
Successful retirement planning accounts for many factors beyond the basics of your FERS/CSRS retirement benefits. Your entire financial profile (spouse included) are very important to provide a big picture view of where you stand and what options are available to you. Don’t take chances with your future and your retirement. Federal Benefits Group can provide you with the knowledge, information and advice to make the right decisions.
Call us today at (877) 317-4167 to secure your FREE counseling session appointment to review your federal benefits and retirement outlook!