As a federal employee, you deserve the best resources for assessing your retirement preparedness and interpreting your benefits. Now more than ever, it’s critical to take inventory of your situation to ensure you are positioning yourself to get the most out of your benefits.
Get a FREE no-obligation benefit assessment during your complimentary counseling session
We encourage all federal employees to use us as a resource and to request a Free Benefit Counseling Session, which can be conducted in our office or over the phone. Below are some of the areas covered during a review:
- Determine Retirement Eligibility & Best Date for You to Retire
- Organizing Important Documents for Retirement
- Calculate your annuity estimate
- Completing Retirement Paperwork
- Survivor Benefit Options
- Deposits and Re-deposits
- Military Service
- Social Security Questions
- FERS Special Supplement
- Health Insurance
- Early-Out Options
- Thrift Savings Plan (during service and after retirement)
Don’t take chances with your future and your retirement. Federal Benefits Group can provide you with the knowledge, information and advice to make the right decisions.
Call us today at (877) 317-4167 to secure your FREE counseling session appointment to review your federal benefits and retirement outlook!