THE SAVVY FED
Why Some Federal Employees Retire Better Than Others and How You Can Too
“If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” Benjamin Franklin
The future is sure to hold many surprises and challenges – your Federal Retirement should not be one of them!
Unlock simple secrets that will show you how to:
- Capitalize on critically overlooked aspects of retirement planning
- Stop overpaying for benefits you may not need
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Uncover the hidden assets within your benefit package
- Leverage your best options with health insurance
- Identify key decisions that must be made before and during retirement
- Convert your TSP to income when you retire
- And much, much, more
Order yours today!
You deserve the best from your benefit package, now you can ensure you get it by incorporating the important information revealed in THE SAVVY FED! Author and Federal Benefits Group founder, Kevin Hocker simplifies your federal benefit package with quick and easy-to-understand material. With over 17 years of experience helping Federal employees like you, Kevin reveals exceptional insight and knowledge into what can be a frustrating and confusing process. You’ll get a deep understanding of how your benefits work and how you can make them work for you!
You will learn how to:
- Claim critical benefits most employees aren’t aware of
- Create and track real-time retirement scenarios
- Uncover simple strategies that will save you thousands
- Implement important steps at the right time
No unnecessary jargon! THE SAVVY FED contains concise, straight-forward chapters that will provide you with all the valuable insight you need to know to make the most out of your benefits and plan for retirement. With information on everything from your federal retirement and TSP to your life insurance and health insurance, THE SAVVY FED will be your user-friendly bible on retirement. It’s easier to navigate than the OPM (Office of Personnel Management) website or the Federal Employees Almanac, while still providing you with the knowledge, information, and advice to make the right decisions for your retirement.
This clear-cut guide through the maze of Federal benefits is a thorough resource for past and present Federal employees. Order today!
Call us today at (877) 317-4167 to secure your FREE counseling session appointment to review your federal benefits and retirement outlook!